Become a BEPTA Member
Our members range from all types of accommodation providers to activity specialists, restaurants, cafes, retail outlets, local community groups and more.
Membership fees are between £30 and £75 per annum. The fee is dependent on the size and nature of your business. We also welcome individuals who would like to join and the fee for individuals, for example, is £30 per annum.
Membership fees allow BEPTA to pay a part-time administrator and run marketing activities to promote this area.
BEPTA Membership Benefits include:
- Listing on our website in a category appropriate to you
- Promotion of your business including any offers you may have and events on our social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
- Access to our Noticeboard situated in the Wellmeadow, Blairgowrie (opposite the Angus Hotel) to pin your posters or flyers that promote your events
- Communication about any events, news, or meetings which come to our attention, and which might be of interest to members
- Invitations to relevant meetings, workshops or events organised by BEPTA
- Use of our logo on your website with link to our website
- Use of promotional materials and literature produced by BEPTA
- Opportunity to be included in promotional material and literature, where appropriate, produced by BEPTA