1. About cookies
- Persistent cookies - these cookies remain on a user's device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie allowing the website to remember your details.
- Session cookies - these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
2. Cookies on this website
We use session cookies on this website.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- To recognise your computer when you visit our website.
- To track you as you navigate our website, to see what pages are popular.
- To improve the website's usability.
- To analyse the use of our website.
- In the administration of this website.
4. Third party cookies
When you use our website, you may also be sent third party cookies.
5. Blocking cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
- In Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector
- In Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", and un-checking "Accept cookies from sites" in the "Privacy" box.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
6. Deleting cookies
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
- In Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files;
- In Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you "clear private data" (this setting can be changed by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Settings" in the "Private Data" box) and then clicking "Clear private data" in the "Tools" menu.
Obviously, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
7. Contact us
If you have any questions about our cookies or this Cookies Policy, please contact us.